The safety and well being of our guests is our main priority. The Hilton Minneapolis is fully equipped to handle different types of situations & emergencies to assist our guests. The following is information on our emergency procedures:
- The hotel has an emergency response team 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency, calling the emergency number 66 on a house phone will initiate the appropriate response.
- Our Security Department, as well as a number of other employees, are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Emergency evacuation routes and procedures are located on the inside of all guest room doors.
- Paramedics, Fire Department, and the Police Department are all located approximately 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Nearest emergency room: 1/2 mile
- Nearest hospital: 1/2 mile