Location: Downtown Minneapolis Minnesota
Address: 1001 Marquette Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Website: Click Here
Developer: Kraus-Anderson Companies
Managed By: Hilton Hotels Corporation
Grand Opening: 1992
Last Renovation: Lobby and Meeting Space in 2017, Guestrooms in 2014, The Gallery (lobby level) in 2011, addition of Marquette Ballroom in 2009.
Architects: Hospital Designers Inc.
Employees: 399 full-time and 31 part-time employees
Rising 25 stories above one of America’s top cities, the Hilton Minneapolis hotel boasts stunning skyline views and an ideal location. Nestled in the center of Minneapolis, Minnesota attractions and conveniently connected to the Minneapolis Convention Center, this hotel is the perfect base to conduct business and explore downtown Minneapolis.
After an exciting day discovering Minneapolis attractions, enjoy delicious Midwest cuisine and the comfortable metropolitan atmosphere of the hotel’s restaurant, SkyWater Cuisine and Cocktails. Meet with friends or colleagues for a relaxed evening drink and enjoy delicious appetizers, classic drinks or exotic cocktails. Rejuvenate in the hotel’s fitness center or enjoy a refreshing swim in the hotel’s indoor pool. Relax in the sauna or whirlpool after a long day.
Host a corporate event or special occasion in the hotel’s 77,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. The Hilton Minneapolis hotel boasts the largest hotel ballroom in Minnesota, and with flexible meeting space can accommodate up to 2,800 people. Enjoy a relaxing evening in a comfortable deluxe guest room offering spectacular views of the Minneapolis skyline. Upgrade to an Executive room to enjoy a continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres, or stay in one of the hotel’s Deluxe Parlor Suites offering a conference table for eight, separate seating area and attached bedrooms.
· 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
· 2014 Top Meeting Hotels in the United States by Cvent
· 2014 Award of Excellence from Booking.com
· 2014 AAA Four Diamond Award
· 2013 AAA Four Diamond Award
· 2013 “Best of” award from Meeting Midamerica’s for outstanding meeting facility providing excellence in service
· 2013 Blue Energy Team Member Relations Best Practice Award
· 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
· 2012 “Best of” Award from Minnesota Meetings + Events Magazine as the Best Hotel Meeting Space in Minnesota
· 2012 Travelocity Excellence Award
· 2011 Pinnacle Award, for Excellence in Hospitality